Motorcycle Trailer Plans - 3 bike design
- Tray Size: 7'x5' (2100mm x 1500mm)
- Tray Height: 550mm from ground level
- Overall size (inc coupling): 4000mm x 2000mm
- GTM (Total mass of trailer + full load): 750kg
- Tare weight (Trailer only mass): approx 200kg
- Suspension: Single axle leaf spring
- Extras: Jerry can holder plans
- Total pages: 16 PDF drawings (dimensions in mm)
- DXF files: 5 DXF files
These easy to follow Motorbike trailer plans feature 16 pages of high quality, fully dimensioned fabrication drawings which includes an itemized Bill of Materials (BoM) and a detailed cut list for each assembly so you can order everything you need in one go without the hassle of calculating cut lengths and material quantity, It's all done for you!
If you're not too familiar with fabrication plans or workshop drawings, we've included a number of guides that explain every symbol or annotation and abbreviation used in our trailer plans, If you have some experience with workshop drawings you can completely ignore these, otherwise they are there if you need them.
With our Motorbike trailer plans, each sheet and plate part is also conveniently included as a .DXF file, giving you the option of laser/profile cutting or water-jet cutting your parts if you are not prepared to, or simply don't have the time to do them yourself.
You can view these plans on your smartphone, tablet, or computer/laptop for workshop reference or a quick glance, but we recommend printing them to A3 or A4 paper.
Great care has been taken to engineer these plans to comply with all road and safety standards and to ensure your motorbike trailer lasts a lifetime!