Beavertail Car Trailer Plans - 16.3'x6.7' - 27 Pages
- Tray Size: 16.3'x6.7' (4970mm x 2050mm)
- Tray Height: approx. 485mm from ground level
- Overall Size (inc coupling): approx. 6840mm x 2490mm
- Max cargo width: 2000mm
- GTM (Total mass of trailer + full load): 2500kg
- Chassis weight ( Trailer Chassis only mass): approx. 725kg
- Suspension: Tandem leaf springs with brakes
- Total Pages: 27 PDF drawings (dimensions in mm)
- DXF files: 12 DXF files
The beavertail car trailer plans are designed to provide a low loading angle of only 10 degrees while still providing sufficient capacity to transport just about any vehicle.
The plans include 23 pages of high-resolution PDF CAD drawings, all detailed and dimensioned to ensure all the information needed to build the trailer is available to you without needing to calculate and make assumptions.
The detailed assembly and part drawings show how to build each portion of the trailer including the chassis, ramps, ramp storage and placement of running gear, jockey wheel, lights and other accessories.
All our plans include DXF files of each plate or sheet metal part to give you the option of laser/profile cutting or water-jet cutting your parts rather than fabricating by hand.
The plans are delivered to your email inbox instantly after purchase and can be viewed on your device or if you're the kind of craftsman who likes holding printed plans or doesn't want to get weld spatter all over your phone, they can also be easily printed on A4 or A3 paper.
Great care has been taken to engineer these plans to comply with all road and safety standards. This means that licensing and registering your Car trailer will be simple and hassle-free.