Hydraulic Car Trailer
Hydraulic Car trailer plans - 1500kg Capacity - 29 Pages
- Tray Size: 4025mm x 1925mm
- Tray Height: adjustable ( min 0mm, max 500mm)
- Overall size (inc coupling): 5500mm x 2500mm
- GTM (Total mass of trailer + full load): 1500kg
- Tare weight (Trailer only mass): approx 250kg
- Tipping angle: max 4deg when hitched, or flat on ground when unhitched.
- Extras: Hydraulic ram drawings
- Total pages: 29 PDF drawings (dimensions in mm)
- DXF files: 19 DXF files
These rampless car trailer plans include everything you need to build the perfect trailer for transporting lowered vehicles, race cars or just for general use to save the hassle of needing car ramps.
The hydraulic mechanism is fully detailed with all the information you need to order the right parts or fabricate them if you prefer to DIY.
An ultra low loading angle of 4 deg allows for even the lowest vehicle to easily be loaded.
If you're not too familiar with fabrication plans or blueprints, we've created a number of tips and guides on how to understand the trailer plans including descriptions and info on symbols or abbreviations used and how to follow them accurately and confidently.
This means that navigating the trailer plans should be a breeze regardless of you experience or skill level.
With our Rampless car trailer plans, each sheet and plate part is also conveniently included as a DXF file, giving you the option of laser/profile cutting or water-jet cutting your parts.
We recommend printing these trailer plans to A4 or A3 paper for best ease of use.
Great care has been taken to engineer these plans to comply with all road and safety standards and to ensure you get a quality build that will outlast any imported trailer of the same type.